Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Myth of Sisyphus

I.
Take me and break me, but you'll never manipulate or make me.
II. 
Tongue lash or bash, torture, hate, harass, above the morass, no love for the brass, heart made of glass, prison door clasped: justice must be served and honor usurped. 
III.
Respect will be earned, talent burned, with stakes raised high, and preparation on neigh, for the first of all time: glass shards lay scattered before "the benign indifference of the universe".
VI. 
Heavy lays the crown, eyes dry, hands tied, will of the people, prepare to die.

1 comment:

  1. Like the line in "In Hell": why doesn't he fight?! He IS fighting. Also I like A Law Abiding Citizen: Well the killings going to stop. He spits blood and looks up, Are you kidding me? I m just getting warmed up! I'm going to bring the whole corrupt temple down. Von Clauswitz all the way...

    ReplyDelete